Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Algerian one

maybe i can help you with your acne =)

Hi! my name is Zaki and i am from algeria bla bla bla ...................... i think you are not interested in knowing me and you are looking for a solution for ACNEso here we go i know it seems to be weird but there is a very effective way to get rid of acne and it has simple ingredients    which are : yeast and lemon =) lets talk about them a little ...
The yeast is composed of proteins, amino acids and some vitamins such as vitamins B1, B6 and B9. Yeast contains folic acid, glucose sugar, beta glucan, and some antioxidants such as glutathione. There are also some food minerals such as lithium, iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, And phosphorus which is really really good for your skin and the lemon .... i think everyone know how powerful lemon is for your skin so no need to mention it so lets go to how to use them 
 : *Add a teaspoon of yeast with a cup of lemon juice and mix well, and form a mask and put on the face for a quarter of an hour, then wash the face with warm water well, then wash it immediately with cold water, and then will treat acne, and repeat the process once a week until the acne dispears  permanently.*
and here is another one : * Mix a teaspoon of yeast with a teaspoon of powdered milk and a glass of water, then put it on a face mask and leave it for twenty minutes, then wash the face with warm water and then with cold water.*  and now try them and i wont promise that it will cure your acne fast but i promise that it will make you feel comfortable with your face in less then 2 months <3 

فوائد_الخميرة_لحب_الشباب.jpg