Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hey all! I have very severe acne, all over my face that has recently gotten so much worse than normal. i get cysts on my chin and i recently had one in my eyebrow and on my forehead :/ i just started on a regimen of tactupump forte nightly, diane-35 bc and doxycycline 100mg (i think) twice daily. i started on wednesday. i have actually already noticed an small improvement in my skin, my guess is from the cream, but i'm wondering what the best mosturizer? i was using cetaphil but when i applied it the other night it burnt on my skin! i wait at least a half hour after putting it on to mosturize like my dermatologist said so i'm not really sure why it hurt so bad but now my eyelids are dried out (i did not put the tactupump on my eyes js) and the rest of my face is peeling. i know it's a side effect of the cream to have dry skin so what the best way to combat this? i have normal-dry skin to begin with and i don't think i can stand having intensely painful crusty skin for the next few months hahahah thank you!!

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes