Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watts

Someone help me. Fast.

Recently my skin got really bad. I was finally starting to feel as though I was close to my ideal skin (I was only getting about 2-3 spots even around my period). But I'm at a point now where I'm back where I started, almost four years ago. My skin has always been really important to me, and as someone with depression, it means a lot to me that my skin is nice, it helps my mood a lot. But right now I don't know what to do. My skin is so bad that I'm refusing to go out again, and I'm not even going to buy birthday gifts for someone because I don't want to go out in public. And what I'm most concerned about is a trip that is only four days away now. I'm really dreading going because I know that I won't be able to fully enjoy it. I wanted to get to a point where I was able to be happy with how I looked in pictures, but I'm even considering emailing the trip organizers and asking to be excluded from all group photos. Unless there is a way to make my skin better before then, I'm all ears, but I doubt it. No matter what I do it always gets worse again. I haven't even the slightest idea of what made it so bad this time. Plus, it hurts. I'm completely miserable. 

I don't know if there's anything of substance in that, but any super fast super cures would be super right about now, and if not any suggestion helps. I just feel so terrible that I don't know if I should even try anymore. I've spent so much money and so much time on this and I'm done with it. Help me.