Notifications
Clear all

Question about fillers after subsicion

MemberMember
(@jaspa0411)

Posted : 01/25/2018 11:51 pm

Hi everyone. I will have subcision and fillers in a few weeks and and I'm pretty sure that my dermatologist said i will need 2-3 rounds of it. So I am wondering, after the first round of subcision and fillers is complete, is the next round in the same location? And if it in the same location, won't the subcision mess up the fillers that have been so accurately placed in each pit?
I will be emailing my dermatologist but I am too curious and can't wait. Does anyone have any idea?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/26/2018 1:10 am

You wait till the filler goes away to subcise again. Sometimes they miss other areas or you can top up areas that need more. You can simply wait till you need it done again. It' does not need to be placed in pits, sometimes they can inject it in another area and make it look good.

So wait till the filler runs out after you get it done. Then repeat.

Jaspa0411 liked
MemberMember
(@jaspa0411)

Posted : 01/26/2018 5:38 pm

Thanks Beautifulambition. Does a scar have memory type thing as well?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/26/2018 9:39 pm

Memory, .. .that's a interesting idea. No it's more that it attaches again "tethers" if you don't do filler. Thus you get it done again when the filler runs out. It acts as a spacer. For some this is permanent , for others they must get a top up on the filler yearly.

Jaspa0411 liked