Notifications
Clear all

Please help me

MemberMember
(@jomar562)

Posted : 01/25/2018 2:23 pm

What can I use from acne.org to remove my marks on my face? It totally destroys my self confidence when I™m out in public. The marks are on both sides of my face and forehead. Please for the love of god someone help me :(

I am avoiding any any prescribed medication...

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 02/10/2018 8:28 am

Hello Jomar562,

The best way to treat acne scars is to prevent them. Acne.org products with daily use will prevent future acne scars. Acne.org products are designed to calm and soothe irritated skin with continued use you will see old acne spots fade and heal. To speed this process you can add Acne.org AHA+. This will help speed skin cell turnover and allow your acne marks to fade faster.

The Regimen Products will promote healthy looking skin and allow your dark marks to heal over time. The dark marks or scars on your skin are called erythematous macules which will fade away after six months or more provided that you do not have any more acne breakouts in the future.

If your scars are deep, you may find some information on the causes of acne scars and treatment by using the link provided below.

http://www.acne.org/acne-scar-treatment.html