Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hopes

Desperate Help needed for overseas supplies

Hi, i am frm singapore and i can't get a lot of products down here...

I heard many good reviews for products such as C&C continuous control acne cleanser/blackhead clearing scrub, Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque...etc..

Other sites which offer these products charge a very high amount on shipping fees(as high as $60) which is a Lot!! if converted to sing currency...

All these wonderful products are mostly available in the US so i was wondering if there are any kind souls from US or other countries which has these products that can help me to purchase these products and ship to me in the cheapest shipping method..I will also pay that person extra cash for his/her help...

If there is anyone who can offers cheap shipping and hav good products to sell such as mandelic acid,copper peptides, skin peels,puredeming products, i will also be very keen..Thank you..

hopes is hoping.... biggrin.gif

Hi there, I'm from Southeast Asia and I've ordered lots of skin products online. Shipping is pretty cheap but it depends on your orders. There are a lot of online shops that accept international orders. I've tried them myself and I'm a repeat customer. I'll rank them according to reliability and best service.

1. Dermstore.com- the best online store. They sell lots of branded products and have flat-rate shipping fees. I've ordered from this store three times and my order arrived without incident. It's one of the best online stores ever however, there are a lot of products that they don't sell.

2. Feelbest.com- a Canadian Store that is very efficient and very friendly. They also deliver very fast. They only have limited products to sell though.

3. Puredeming.com- they make their own products and sell mostly chemical peels and hand-made soaps. You have to pay through Bidpay or Paypal though.

4. Medshopexpress.com- they ship internationally and sell lots of products and vitamins online. They have the most products available for purchase second only to drugstore.com

5. Skinstore.com- it is a great site but they sell mostly expensive skin care brands. The shipping costs are higher than most online stores.

Drugstore.com is a great store but it doesn't ship to my country. I think it's a branch of Amazon.com but I'm not sure. It's a great store and I'm sure it ships to Singapore. This store also offers product reviews.

I heard many good reviews for products such as C&C continuous control acne cleanser/blackhead clearing scrub, Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque...etc..

Other sites which offer these products charge a very high amount on shipping fees(as high as $60) which is a Lot!! if converted to sing currency...

All these wonderful products are mostly available in the US so i was wondering if there are any kind souls from US or other countries which has these products that can help me to purchase these products and ship to me in the cheapest shipping method..I will also pay that person extra cash for his/her help...

If there is anyone who can offers cheap shipping and hav good products to sell such as mandelic acid,copper peptides, skin peels,puredeming products, i will also be very keen..Thank you..

Don't worry the sites that I referred you to have really cheap shipping fees. The range is between 10 to 20 dollars which to me isn't that bad considering where the shipments are coming from. Skinstore.com has more expensive shipping fees. The cheapeast ( if you buy by bulk ) being Dermstore.com.

Puredeming has really cheap shipping fees too at just $5. That's not too bad.

Hey genie! Thanks man for all these helpful info...i really appreciate that... :)currently i hav bought several products from medshopexpress- they have a wide variety of products and i am waitin 4 e orders to come...I will check out e rest of e websites u provided except for drugstore bcos e shipping fees are really damm ex!! And they can't ship some of e products too...

There a good singapore site carrying many products having good reviews in forums and beauty magazine see http://www.organiconline.com.sg . there naturalis and rosa mosqueta range are very popular. I am a repeat customer. Hope this helps!

So you've heard about medshopexpress from me or you've heard of it before? But I think that the best online store is still dermstore.com. They have flat-rate shipping fees for FedEx and USPS. They also deliver pretty fast if you ask me. Dermstore however doesn't have lots of brands available for purchase. They only carry big product names like Neutrogena, Cellex-C, etc. But their service is great though!!!

I've shopped with Medshopexpress before. They're a cheaper alternative to drugstore.com. I can't order from drugstore.com because they don't deliver to my country. It's too bad though but Medshopexpress is a good alternative. But their customer service isn't as good as the customer service of Dermstore.com. Simply put, Dermstore is the best online store.

But the most complete site is drugstore.com though. They carry almost every brand big and small. I hope they'll deliver to my address soon. I still would prefer big online stores. I think Drugstore.com is a branch of Amazon.com. Bigger online stores as still more reliable than small online stores.

I hope I've helped you.

Hey genie! Thanks man for all these helpful info...i really appreciate that... :)currently i hav bought several products from medshopexpress- they have a wide variety of products and i am waitin 4 e orders to come...I will check out e rest of e websites u provided except for drugstore bcos e shipping fees are really damm ex!! And they can't ship some of e products too...

Have you tried E-bay? Ebay is good too. I've ordered twice there already. I think it depends though on your seller. The shipping is pretty cheap. My products were shipped for $5. That's pretty cheap if you ask me. The only problem is that you have to bid for items. You can get items though without bidding on it.

Puredeming has a great customer service. It's very personalized. The only problem is that I didn't quite like their products there. I mean, they're okay but pretty limited. THey only sell chemical peels, soaps and such. That's about it. But the customer service is the best!! They personally reply to your queries since the two owners run everything themselves. They make the peels and the soaps plus they do the packaging and such. The only drawback at Puredeming is that they only accept Paypal, Bidpay, money orders or cheques. You can't pay with your credit card. It really is too bad.

I heard medshopexpress frm other pple...I like it cos it offers a large variety of products which i cant buy in singapore...Ya..genie ..dermstore sure has alot of products! I will definetly look into their products... By e way genie, which country do u stay? i thought drugstore provides worldwide shipping...how comes they cant deliver to ur country..? But even they deliver to ur country, it also aint worth it cos their shipping can easily add up to $60!!!

So you've heard about medshopexpress from me or you've heard of it before? But I think that the best online store is still dermstore.com. They have flat-rate shipping fees for FedEx and USPS. They also deliver pretty fast if you ask me. Dermstore however doesn't have lots of brands available for purchase. They only carry big product names like Neutrogena, Cellex-C, etc. But their service is great though!!!

I've shopped with Medshopexpress before. They're a cheaper alternative to drugstore.com. I can't order from drugstore.com because they don't deliver to my country. It's too bad though but Medshopexpress is a good alternative. But their customer service isn't as good as the customer service of Dermstore.com. Simply put, Dermstore is the best online store.

But the most complete site is drugstore.com though. They carry almost every brand big and small. I hope they'll deliver to my address soon. I still would prefer big online stores. I think Drugstore.com is a branch of Amazon.com. Bigger online stores as still more reliable than small online stores.

I hope I've helped you.

I havnt tried Ebay yet cos i do not know wat products to purchase there...Any reccomendations?? Puredeming indeed has a very cheap shipping rate compared to other sites...I have tried to apply for paypal and once i transfer $$$ to paypal , i will definetly order their products!

lol.gif

Have you tried E-bay? Ebay is good too. I've ordered twice there already. I think it depends though on your seller. The shipping is pretty cheap. My products were shipped for $5. That's pretty cheap if you ask me. The only problem is that you have to bid for items. You can get items though without bidding on it.

Puredeming has a great customer service. It's very personalized. The only problem is that I didn't quite like their products there. I mean, they're okay but pretty limited. THey only sell chemical peels, soaps and such. That's about it. But the customer service is the best!! They personally reply to your queries since the two owners run everything themselves. They make the peels and the soaps plus they do the packaging and such. The only drawback at Puredeming is that they only accept Paypal, Bidpay, money orders or cheques. You can't pay with your credit card. It really is too bad.

Yeah, I know it adds up to $60 since they use UPS which is more expensive than FedEx. I like FedEx because it is more affordable. UPS is too expensive. I remember ordering a product in Skinstore.com and I was forced to pay a lot for the shipping and handling since they didn't carry flat-rate fees unlike Derstmore.com.

I've tried UPS when I ordered from another site. The shipping and handling was more expensive than the product. I learned my lesson the hard way.

I heard medshopexpress frm other pple...I like it cos it offers a large variety of products which i cant buy in singapore...Ya..genie ..dermstore sure has alot of products! I will definetly look into their products... By e way genie, which country do u stay? i thought drugstore provides worldwide shipping...how comes they cant deliver to ur country..? But even they deliver to ur country, it also aint worth it cos their shipping can easily add up to $60!!!

Puredeming is okay but they only sell chemical peels and hand-made soap. If you are looking for a peel use the lactic acid since it has better reviews than the glycolic acid peel. But before you buy products you should tell me what your condition is. Do you want to get rid of red marks? Do you want to get rid of acne? Puredeming doesn't carry acne products. They only have peels. So don't buy anything there if you don't really need it.

I havnt tried Ebay yet cos i do not know wat products to purchase there...Any reccomendations?? Puredeming indeed has a very cheap shipping rate compared to other sites...I have tried to apply for paypal and once i transfer $$$ to paypal , i will definetly order their products!

lol.gif

My main concern is to get rid of red marks and those awful acne scarring...I don noe what scars are they but they are mostly dented and also causes uneven skin tone...So how bout u genie?? wat is ur cond like?? What products gave u e best results so far...? I am thinking of buying lactic peels, intense gel r-ala, copper peptides frm puredeming...Wat do u think?

Puredeming is okay but they only sell chemical peels and hand-made soap. If you are looking for a peel use the lactic acid since it has better reviews than the glycolic acid peel. But before you buy products you should tell me what your condition is. Do you want to get rid of red marks? Do you want to get rid of acne? Puredeming doesn't carry acne products. They only have peels. So don't buy anything there if you don't really need it.