Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johny1

some things that make me mad

took me to the derm.. i knew nothing of accutane then. so i tooke antibitocs for 2 years or so, once one stopped working idwhen i was 13 or 14 and started having acne my parents switch to another. my parents never even told me about accutane. that there was somthing that would take it away in months. i moved to a new state when i was 18 with family and went to derm then and i still dident know much about all the medications no idea of accutane. i tried the antibitiocs then for a few months and they dident work and i finaly gave up and havent gone in 3 4 years. 22 now and still have the same acne i had at 17 and 18 , just to think i could have been clear for years.. the side affects of accutane scared my parents away from me useing it. ; (((( so many years of no confidence... so many things in life changed because of acne. when it could of been gone cry.gif i feel iv lost some things in life so far because of acne. well im going in two weeks maybe ill get accutane this time.