Notifications
Clear all

NEED ADVICE FOR TCA PEELS

MemberMember
(@harsh-b)

Posted : 01/23/2018 2:28 pm

Hi I need some advice for my scars and red marks i went to a dermatologist and he recommended me tca peels medium to strong this is how my face looks like11CF8972-2783-4ED5-A726-95782F3C36F5.jpeg2818C69C-FC7D-4DA4-BB9C-67DB12DFDBB2.jpegand I am a bit scared on Monday she will be doing a TCA peel she said I need 2-3 peels to improve my face my biggest concern is that will it burn my face or make my skin darker permanently anyone with experience could give me any advice would be great..... thanks......

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/23/2018 3:38 pm

Tca peels wont do much for you unfortunately.at first its gonna swell and make your skin look nicer but once the swelling gos away its back to square one.

tca peels are more for scarred pores,boxcar that are not too deep,maybe breaking down the hard scar tissue under some scarred areas and generaly refreshing the face.

you look darker skinned person,me i am half white/pakistani but i tca peeled with no side effects for my color.you look more darker,like indian maybe?dark skin people should prep their skin with hydroquinone but dont know if its used on east asia and black skin or on darker indian skin color too? I move your thread to the scar topic as you got a bit of scarring on face.

the right thing for your scarring is subcision,with filler which is best or suction.
:)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/23/2018 6:41 pm

Peels alone are not going to do it as Quad said...

Subcision with filler is essential
You need RF Microneedling (Infini, Intensif, Intracel, Vivance, Secret) - 4 treatents spaced around subcision
TCA Cross for your icepicks
Then do your peels that the doctor suggested several medium strength ones or a deep peel.

If you forget steps then you will see little change, peels are for texture, they do not remodel the skin

Harsh b liked
MemberMember
(@harsh-b)

Posted : 01/24/2018 4:24 am

12 hours ago, Quadboy said:

Tca peels wont do much for you unfortunately.at first its gonna swell and make your skin look nicer but once the swelling gos away its back to square one.

tca peels are more for scarred pores,boxcar that are not too deep,maybe breaking down the hard scar tissue under some scarred areas and generaly refreshing the face.

you look darker skinned person,me i am half white/pakistani but i tca peeled with no side effects for my color.you look more darker,like indian maybe?dark skin people should prep their skin with hydroquinone but dont know if its used on east asia and black skin or on darker indian skin color too? I move your thread to the scar topic as you got a bit of scarring on face.

the right thing for your scarring is subcision,with filler which is best or suction.
:)

Thanks for the advice the problem is where I live I just can™t find someone who does subcision I have been suggested laser co2 or tca but it™s okay if I give it a try right? And my biggest concern is will it darken my skin permanently yes I have Indian brown skin..... 

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/25/2018 12:55 am

Are you in India per chance? There are doctors there who do subcision. Do a search for india on this site and there are a few Drs.

Plastic surgeons should know how to do it also.Filler also will work for you in conjunction.

You would be a excellent candidate for RF microneedling, it protects your pigmented skin.

Goto my FAQ, top of the scar solutions sub, first post, then goto the success stories, first link is to treatments that work justification post. You will see others with your skin type in here that had successful treatment.

Harsh b liked
MemberMember
(@harsh-b)

Posted : 01/25/2018 4:46 am

3 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

Are you in India per chance? There are doctors there who do subcision. Do a search for india on this site and there are a few Drs.

Plastic surgeons should know how to do it also.Filler also will work for you in conjunction.

You would be a excellent candidate for RF microneedling, it protects your pigmented skin.

Goto my FAQ, top of the scar solutions sub, first post, then goto the success stories, first link is to treatments that work justification post. You will see others with your skin type in here that had successful treatment.

First of all thanks for your help, yes Im indian but Im living in Spain alicante and cant find someone who does this do you now someone so I can talk to them and, its okay if I try tca peels will it darken my skin ? Thats my biggest concern (fear)
thanks...

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/25/2018 7:25 am

Oh yes Spain 😉

When you look for a doctor make sure they do subcision

Yes Idian Skin can do TCA Cross, RF Microneedling, and TCA peels but they must be familiar with your skin type or skin with more melanin in it.

The biggest improvement for you would be from the Subcision and filler treatments. RF Microneedling will also help.

Harsh b liked