Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

I've tried everything vineagar,benzoyl peroxide,sacyclic acid,and scar creams.None of this seems to work for me because I have sensitive skin.I can't use many products on my face.These products seems to make my acne worse by a day or so.Some products I use for a week and it just breaks my face out.I wish I had clear skin because acne is annoying.There is no cure for acne but laser surgery and chemical peels.The surgery costs you a lot and sometimes leaves scars.Also pills that you have to take every day.I don't want to take acne pills beacuse you never know what's in those pills.Is there any acne cure for acne?I want it to be gone.I'm sick of breaking out all the time.I'm sick of people being mad about 1! little pimple.When you have 1,000 of them then get mad.Does anyone know how to help me?How much does a chemical peel cost?

ACNE IS RUINING WITH MY LIFE!!!

just be glad that you got dealt cards that allow you access to a computer, some kids don't even know what a computer is, and that you have fingers to type, eyes to read

ahh i love that song. old skool is good.

anyway...about your skin....sooo many people have acne including adults.My skin makes me go crazy too and i have little self confidence and sometimes feel sad but then i realise that im not the only one! so yeah...choose a regimen and stick to it. in the first week you will breakout but it gets better. Use something containing saliclyic acid, a mild cleanser if your skin is sensitive (preferably containing benzoyl peroxide, use BP gel on your face maybe every 2 days and use an oil free moisturiser to keep your skin from getting flaky...hope this helped smile.gif

I agree with you. I have a mate who gets 1 little pimple every now and then and stresses over it! SOO ANNOYING!

I don't trust 5% or 10% benzoyl peroxide it scars my face and makes acne worse it only gets better after you stop using it.I have seen a lot of people with flawless skin their skin is just nice and smooth but what can I say acne is just normal and almost everyone has acne.Don't let some little bumps mess your day up.It will go away.

Use this product and that

acne is hard to get away

pimples are hard to fade away

everyday,

I was my face with neutrogena

even though benzoyl peroxide is uck,

every other product sucks,

Flawless skin would be wonderful!!!!

NICE POEM!!!!HAHAHA!!! lol.giflol.gifidea.gifrolleyes.gif

just be glad that you got dealt cards that allow you access to a computer, some kids don't even know what a computer is, and that you have fingers to type, eyes to read

hmm...people who write responses like this are total douchebags

Re: Dillpickle

I woud suggest a gentle cleanser like Spectro Jel. Its soap-free, irritant-free, and fragrance-free. It wont leave a film or residue behind once you wash your face. For the morning I would suggest a lightly medicated oil-free cleanser like C & C's dual action moisturizer. at night after cleansing I think you should use your medicated moisturizer and then spot treat with a prescribed medication!!! If you really don't want one, I would suggest a Salcyclic Acid treatment, for example like PHisoderm's swab things, SA 2%. BP obviously didn't help with you sensitive skin, and it does have a tendency to burn, or leave those stupid red marks forver. I'm using PanOxyl 5% BP, and as much as it helps with discolouration and bumps, the marks take forvever to fade. But it is still effective. Maybe you should try a different brand of BP? C & C's persagel 2.5% or 5% is suppose to be excellent, if your willing to give it a try.