Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grlpwr

Acure Facial Cleansing Gel Opinions?

I first bought the Acure Facial Cleansing Gel after reading multiple reviews in Amazon from people swearing it helped them clear their acne. It was also during a time in my life when I was so fed up with my acne that I was willing to try anything. I had started to believe that I needed to switch to "all-natural" products. When I first started using this, I genuinely believed that it was gradually helping me clear my skin. I used it for half a year. It was only when i threw it away that I realized how wrong I had been.
I stopped using it a few months ago after my first visit to my dermatologist in which he gave me a new face wash (Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser), antibiotics (Doxycycline), and a gel (Duac). It has been almost 4 months and my acne has since cleared completely. I'm wondering now if this is a result of these new products, the removal of this face wash, or a combination of both of these factors. Has anyone tried this face wash, and if yes, did you have any problems with it? There are no reviews for it on this website, which is why I'm asking if anyone's tried it. Please respond!

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes