Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
potenking

My skin is getting worse

Hello! Let me tell you some background information. I'm from Venezuela and recently moved to Spain (Barcelona). Since I was 13years old I started getting acne, it wasn't very bad but it was very persistent. Then at the age of 17 it started getting worse, so from mild it went to moderate acne. I tried many products and all that stuff and it only made it worse. So i was really desperate and my derm recommend me using Accutane, very low dosage 30mg, I weight 64kg and my heigh is 174cm, and eventually i went from 30mg to 10mg since my skin did improve and a lot. Well now I'm here in Barcelona, the weather is not good on my skin,  mine is oily but very sensitive. I purchased neutrogena visibly clear face wash spot proofing, because i ran out of my products that i used to use in venezuela, and I think is harsh on my skin. My pores seems to get bigger everyday :c and i dont know what to do... I cleanse only at night due to the product and I moisturize when going to bed. I wash my face in the morning with water and then  moisturize. Well here are some pics of my skin, I would really appreciate if I can get some help.  (This is my first Post)

Cara victor.jpg

Cara victor 1.jpg

Posting a picture like that on a site like this is going to a cancer forum and posting a sob story of a non-cancerous mole on your hand. Learn to read the environment. We have no advice for you, you have perfect skin you prick.

Hello, first of all don't need to be rude. Second, this is a acne website so if i am concerned about a problem on my skin i think i can post anything here. Third my face isnt spotless, i get pimples. I'm just asking for advice because im getting these weird tiny bumps on my forehead. I am even getting spots on my hamstring and i dont know why.