Notifications
Clear all

Using Aloe Vera gel with Epiduo

MemberMember
(@hopeful74)

Posted : 01/21/2018 2:25 pm

Question...I am on epiduo forte, I apply it at night. During the day, I have to cleanse, apply moisturizer and then sunscreen. At night, I cleanse wait 2 hours and apply epiduo forte gel. When would I apply the Aloe vera gel as a spot treatment for the hyperpigmentation?

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 01/21/2018 4:39 pm

I do exactly what you're doing and I am applying it as an onspot treatment just after I have applied my moisturizer over my BP

MemberMember
(@hopeful74)

Posted : 01/21/2018 5:02 pm

22 minutes ago, aliasson said:

I do exactly what you're doing and I am applying it as an onspot treatment just after I have applied my moisturizer over my BP

So at night after applying your epiduo is that what you mean when you say BP? Can I ask, how long you have been on epiduo and are you on any antiobiotics?

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 01/22/2018 3:54 am

No,sorry to confuse you but I am neither on epiduo or antibiotics. I am using BP and not epiduo, however what I am doing is that I am applying aloe vera gel on top of my moisturizer which works well as a onspot treatment. What I do is I apply my BP, 10 minutes later moisturizer and just after that I apply the aloe vera gel.

MemberMember
(@westcoast82)

Posted : 01/22/2018 12:34 pm

You can apply the aloe Vera either before or after the epiduo its really up to you and what works best. If you apply it before it can work as a buffer to lessen any irritations that could be caused by using epiduo