Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hopeful74

Using Aloe Vera gel with Epiduo

Question...I am on epiduo forte, I apply it at night.  During the day, I have to cleanse, apply moisturizer and then sunscreen.  At night, I cleanse wait 2 hours and apply epiduo forte gel.  When would I apply the Aloe vera gel as a spot treatment for the hyperpigmentation?

I do exactly what you're doing and I am applying it as an on spot treatment just after I have applied my moisturizer over my BP 

22 minutes ago, aliasson said:

I do exactly what you're doing and I am applying it as an on spot treatment just after I have applied my moisturizer over my BP 

So at night after applying your epiduo is that what you mean when you say BP?  Can I ask, how long you have been on epiduo and are you on any antiobiotics?

No, sorry to confuse you but I am neither on epiduo or antibiotics. I am using BP and not epiduo, however what I am doing is that I am applying aloe vera gel on top of my moisturizer which works well as a on spot treatment. What I do is I apply my BP, 10 minutes later moisturizer and just after that I apply the aloe vera gel.

You can apply the aloe Vera either before or after the epiduo it’s really up to you and what works best. If you apply it before it can work as a buffer to lessen any irritations that could be caused by using epiduo