Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sxnowx

My acne is starting to effect my confidence

I’ve had acne since I was a freshman in high school. I just graduated last may, and my acne has severely gotten worse. I used to pick at my face, and pop all of my pimples until there was blood coming out. I stopped, and I don’t pick at my face unless there’s a bad pimple that needs to be popped. This has really taken a toll on my physical appearance as I feel nobody will love me with acne. I feel ugly. I feel everybody stares at my face. I work with little kids, and they all ask me, “why do you have all those dots on your face” it hurts me, and I want to make this disappear forever! I’ve tried aloe Vera, proactive, peroxide, I tried exfoliating but that doesn’t work either. I need these dark spots/scars to go away!!! It’s ruining my life !! 

2C445902-0B43-4AB1-A0C4-30F8BD3766AA.jpeg

535518EE-F9CD-439B-848E-ADBC9FFC6683.jpeg

815A73A4-7040-4C04-B600-84A449048AA9.jpeg

Hi! I totally know how you feel, I am also a senior and have dealt with this. I know it's hard but try not to worry about it too much. I actually think you are very pretty, I'm not just saying that. Anyway, just remember that this is temporary and there are ways to beat it! If you really want a cure there is always accutane which has worked for me. I think it was totally worth it. It's your choice but I don't think it's that bad :)