Notifications
Clear all

HELP! A lot of tiny flesh bumps on my forehead, nose, chin, etc.

MemberMember
(@kaycarti)

Posted : 01/19/2018 12:28 pm

Hi my name is Arizona, i™m 17. I™ve had these very tiny (thousands it seems) of bumps on my forehead, around my nose, nose, chin, nose bridge, etc. I™ve tried everything. It looks so horrible, i don™t even take selfies anymore or any pictures close up to my face because it looks bad. it has really lowered my self esteem. I don™t have acne and i don™t get acne: it™s not acne, it™s just bumps. It™s not red white black or any specific color, they don™t hurt, i don™t pick at them, they™re just there.

From what i™ve looked up, i found out it™s clogged pores i guess? Before i used to think i had enlarged pores. So i did my research and ended up buying the Dr. Brandt™s Pores No More Cleanser Nettoyant, and i used this clean & clear blackhead eraser with salycilic acid. The Dr. Brandt Pores No More is extremely expensive but i can™t lie and say it™s not worth it. After i use it it makes my skin feel sooooo soft it™s unbelievable and i guess it does help minimize my pores. But the bumps never went away.

So i concluded that it™s not the size of my pores. I did more forum reading, and now i know it™s clogged pores, but i want to know what kind of condition it is. Because this is definitely not normal.

The only skin problems i have is my dark circles, hyperpigmentation around my mouth, and whitehead™s on my nose and around my mouth.

I attached pictures so you can see, and i hope to god that someone identifies exactly what it is. My main question though, is how the hell do i get rid of it!? Seriously it really takes a toll on my self esteem and confidence + it looks terrible.

What i he tried so far (that i™ve read online) is Double cleansing, Last elk I just bought a deep sea clay mask,  and the biore charcoal cleanser.  i also have witch hazel but that™s just for my skin in general. What i™ve seen the most that people say is getting a Clarisonic today that™s like $200 i™d have to hustle for that. And people also say get a dermatologist but who has that kind of money. 

I would really really like to know what to do to get rid of these bumps. i want these to go away completely, whenever i rub my skin it feels like very very thin sandpaper, mixed with my naturally oily skin. I™d appreciate it thanks! Recommend any product to me, nothing over $60. Any regimen, anything! 

[Removed media]

MemberMember
(@faroutbrusslesprout)

Posted : 01/21/2018 7:49 am

Maybe look into trying a product containing glycolic acid. Nip + Fab have a range of products with a percentage of glycolic acid. Paulas choice also have some options. Apparently glycolic acid can really help with skin texture. Hope this helps!