Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaycarti

HELP! A lot of tiny flesh bumps on my forehead, nose, chin, etc.

Hi my name is Arizona, i’m 17. I’ve had these very tiny (thousands it seems) of bumps on my forehead, around my nose, nose, chin, nose bridge, etc. I’ve tried everything. It looks so horrible, i don’t even take selfies anymore or any pictures close up to my face because it looks bad. it has really lowered my self esteem. I don’t have acne and i don’t get acne: it’s not acne, it’s just bumps. It’s not red white black or any specific color, they don’t hurt, i don’t pick at them, they’re just there.

From what i’ve looked up, i found out it’s clogged pores i guess? Before i used to think i had enlarged pores. So i did my research and ended up buying the Dr. Brandt’s Pores No More Cleanser Nettoyant, and i used this clean & clear blackhead eraser with salycilic acid. The Dr. Brandt Pores No More is extremely expensive but i can’t lie and say it’s not worth it. After i use it it makes my skin feel sooooo soft it’s unbelievable and i guess it does help minimize my pores. But the bumps never went away.

So i concluded that it’s not the size of my pores. I did more forum reading, and now i know it’s clogged pores, but i want to know what kind of condition it is. Because this is definitely not normal.

The only skin problems i have is my dark circles, hyperpigmentation around my mouth, and whitehead’s on my nose and around my mouth.

I attached pictures so you can see, and i hope to god that someone identifies exactly what it is. My main question though, is how the hell do i get rid of it!? Seriously it really takes a toll on my self esteem and confidence + it looks terrible.

What i he tried so far (that i’ve read online) is Double cleansing, Last elk I just bought a deep sea clay mask,  and the biore charcoal cleanser.  i also have witch hazel but that’s just for my skin in general. What i’ve seen the most that people say is getting a Clarisonic today that’s like $200 i’d have to hustle for that. And people also say get a dermatologist but who has that kind of money. 

I would really really like to know what to do to get rid of these bumps. i want these to go away completely, whenever i rub my skin it feels like very very thin sandpaper, mixed with my naturally oily skin. I’d appreciate it thanks! Recommend any product to me, nothing over $60. Any regimen, anything! 

C0F6CF0C-0430-4676-B3B4-B2A1E254BBD7.jpeg

DF90B164-CC7C-427A-8111-A9673126D296.jpeg

CA55D4C1-50C1-4C4E-BF1B-1221C885036F.jpeg

74D8E74A-D296-45B6-AC8A-E53FDBFB44CA.jpeg

7655C90E-D109-4126-962E-CD423208A745.jpeg

Maybe look into trying a product containing glycolic acid. Nip + Fab have a range of products with a percentage of glycolic acid. Paula’s choice also have some options. Apparently glycolic acid can really help with skin texture. Hope this helps!