Notifications
Clear all

Nothing works for my acne, I have lost all hope

MemberMember
(@kanyinmama)

Posted : 01/15/2018 9:17 pm

I have had acne ever since I was 13 and am 16 years now. I have tried every product but my acne keeps getting worse with so many black spots from previous acne and it brings me to tears because am not enjoying my teenager life and I have spent so much on different products to the extent that I dont have any money. All moisturizer I use break me it doesnt work for me. Anytime I see a new product am always scared to put it on my face because it breaks me out. I started using aloe Vera since its natural, it started working but for sometime then it stops working after some I am tired,helpless and confused and my teenage life is ruined because my face is really bad please help me.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/16/2018 1:41 pm

16 hours ago, Kanyinmama said:

I have had acne ever since I was 13 and am 16 years now. I have tried every product but my acne keeps getting worse with so many black spots from previous acne and it brings me to tears because am not enjoying my teenager life and I have spent so much on different products to the extent that I dont have any money. All moisturizer I use break me it doesnt work for me. Anytime I see a new product am always scared to put it on my face because it breaks me out. I started using aloe Vera since its natural, it started working but for sometime then it stops working after some I am tired,helpless and confused and my teenage life is ruined because my face is really bad please help me.

Have you been to a doctor or dermatologist? If you've tried everything, I suggest seeing one of the two as your last resort.

MemberMember
(@leah24242424)

Posted : 01/30/2018 7:07 am

Have you tried The Regimen? I tried literally everything else as well, nothing worked except the acne.org regimen. The vast majority seem to get good results from it.

MemberMember
(@kanyinmama)

Posted : 02/03/2018 10:19 am

Okay thank you so much