Not sure if this is really acne

MemberMember
(@acneistheworst)

Posted : 01/15/2018 9:08 pm

P_20180116_100335_1_HDR_p.jpg

MemberMember
(@imthetinman)

Posted : 01/15/2018 11:46 pm

Looks like non-inflammatory acne.,. you know, clogged pores. Best way to get rid of them is to use a chemical exfoliant like Mandelic Acid.

MemberMember
(@marcela123)

Posted : 01/16/2018 12:56 am

Yes, they are clogged pores (comedones). They sit under the skin and take forever to purge. Acids like mandalic and glycolic help a lot like ImTheTinMan said. But first you must get the extracted by a professional. The acids are great at maintaining clean pores but first you must get them extracted then use acids to maintain them. I used and tried everything and thats what worked for me. Good luck

MemberMember
(@acneistheworst)

Posted : 01/16/2018 3:43 am

They are really itchy.. Ive been on tretinoin for 3 months .. I was almost clear last december and broke out again after christmas.. Also my skin looks dull , dry, flaky dehydrated amd tired so stop it already last thursday.. Im now just using nature spring 92% soothing and moisturizing gel..

Do you mean, i need to go on a derma clinic to have it extracted??
MemberMember
(@marcela123)

Posted : 01/16/2018 7:05 am

I used tretinoin for this same problem, clogged pores. It actually made me purge them in painful cystic acne which seriously damaged my skin. So stay away from that stuff as the way it purges is crazy and more visible than the actual comedone. You don't need to go to a doctor office to get extractions, that will cast u a fortune. You can go to any esthetician that has experience and get extrations. Look up for one online that is near you. And like I said you need to use AHA acids on the skin after extraction to maintain clear pores.
wait a week after extrations than start the acids. Something like 5% to 7% as tonors

MemberMember
(@acneistheworst)

Posted : 01/17/2018 1:38 am

..thank u. I will try doing that if i didn't improve next week. My mom thinks its actually an allergic reaction. I had an allergy to eggs, chocolates and chickens way back in preschool and went away when im in highschool. She thinks it's back again in the way of these tiny bumps because it becomes really itchy when i eat those food. Im not sure if that's just a coincidence....

Btw.. Are you clear now?
MemberMember
(@marcela123)

Posted : 01/26/2018 1:13 pm

On 1/17/2018 at 1:38 AM, acneistheworst said:

..thank u. I will try doing that if i didn't improve next week. My mom thinks its actually an allergic reaction. I had an allergy to eggs, chocolates and chickens way back in preschool and went away when im in highschool. She thinks it's back again in the way of these tiny bumps because it becomes really itchy when i eat those food. Im not sure if that's just a coincidence....

Btw.. Are you clear now?

yes, I am 99% clear from comedones/clogged pores.