Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Colt45

is it just me?

Ok, Ive looked everywhere for an email to order some Bp Gel. I've already ordered 2 bottles previously but there was an easy link to the email and so on. I can not find it right now, is it just me or am I very blind??

I really need some Bp Gel SOON, and i need an email to give my order, or do i just send it straight through a mail order?

thanks in advance, sorry for bein a slow asss....

just go to acnesupplies.com and click the 'buy now' link for the bp gel. I don't think you need to e-mail unless you are ordering more than 10 bottles and want to work out shipping costs.

Sorry, but i meant how to buy with a money order. Before I sent an email (which I dont remember right now) and got a reply with the address and specific amount. Is that how it works now? or do I just send it to the address with the amount and a little note of how many tubes I want?

Now you can do your Cash / Money Order / Check orders through the shopping cart.

Just click Buy Now, enter your billing information, then select "Please ship this order to the billing address". After you submit that page, you can select the Cash / Money Order / Check option.

After submitting, you will get instructions on finishing the order.