Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drewboy

Dermabrasion on the 14th

Ok, Ive run into a major dilemna. When putting down my deposit the lady informed me they dont take American Express. Ahh, I went through weeks of trouble trying to get a credit card to find out they dont accept it! So I tell them to put it on my Visa debit card, unfortunately, they cant withdraw the amount they are requesting because I have a max limit of 400$ per withdrawel. Anyway, Im mailing them a personal check tommorow.

I've decided to only have my cheeks done because I really dont have the $$ right now for a full face w/o having a credit card. I beleive my cheeks are my major trouble spots anyway although the rest of my face is somewhat hills and valleyish.

Anyway, I plan on being there on the 14th and Im driving my own car. I also plan on staying at a hotel in Baton Rouge or somewhere outside of Nawlins to save money. My car gets like 35mpg so gas wont kill me only being an 1hr away. If anyone is needing a ride or someone to bunk with, let me know because if we can get 3 people or so we can really cut down on costs.

Reply back ASAP if anyone is interested. Good luck everyone!

I've decided to only have my cheeks done because I really dont have the $$ right now for a full face w/o having a credit card. I beleive my cheeks are my major trouble spots anyway although the rest of my face is somewhat hills and valleyish.

i think if the doctor is skilled, partial dermabrasions are fine. they are common. anyway i hope your financial situation turns out okay and i hope the procedure turns out well!!!

by the way if you have any kind of significant icepick or boxcar-like scarring, then i recommend you consider getting punch floats. but then i don't know what your scarring is like smile.gif. Either way good luck.