Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
presrox

how can i report someone?

someone particular is being mean & cruel to me. no matter how nice i am to him or if i just ask him to leave me alone he doesn't! he always post rude comments on my boards & im almost sure that if someone else had asked the same question he would've been way nicer to them. yes i insulted him if he insulted me awhile ago but now im trying to be nice but hes so hard to talk to! he disagrees with EVERYTHING & insists everything is stupid & he never wants to give anything a chance! i think someone should warn him or ban him because he constantly makes fun of people or puts people/ideas down! he is nothing but negative weight...his username is *EDIT* & now he's probably going to come on here & be mean to me....watch....

Guest Brandon

Just ignore him, man. Forget about the little shit reports and bans. He'll just come back...like the Australian psycho. Ignore it.

Yes, please use the ignore function. If the moderators all agree that he is making personal attacks then we will try to deal with him (warning, suspension, ban).

oh ok i didnt know there was an ignore button where is it? im just sick of always being put down it really lowers my self esteem even though its only the internet! he always calls my questions dumb & he always follows me whereever i post & that immediately says im wrong & dumb for asking....im sick of it....and i dont like how moderators dont do anything! this is not the way i want to feel on a support group...

Guest Brandon

The moderators are yukking it up in the lounge all the time...

Hi guys,

can you please keep these sort of comments to PM, please. Although the poster you mentioned has been known to post in a somewhat inflammatory manner at times, he has not been breaking any board rules, so we're not going to take any action.

Please don't openly insult people on this section of the board. You can take your arguments to the Lounge, or circulate them via PM, but please not here.

I'm just trying to remain impartial, guys. It doesn't mean I don't agree with you. neutral.gif

Thanks

Paul