Notifications
Clear all

Best place to buy TCA peels in UK?

MemberMember
(@nearbykestrel)

Posted : 01/11/2018 8:52 am

Hey all,

I've been searching for a while and I can't seem to find any decent reliable places in the UK that sell TCA peels (of any strength).

Has anyone in the UK found a good place?

Cheers

MemberMember
(@clareabella)

Posted : 01/11/2018 9:00 am

I live in the uk and always buy mine from make up artists choice. I know its not a uk company but its the only place i trust and i have never had any trouble ordering with them.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/11/2018 9:46 am

46 minutes ago, clareabella said:

I live in the uk and always buy mine from make up artists choice. I know its not a uk company but its the only place i trust and i have never had any trouble ordering with them.

Yes this. MUAC always.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/11/2018 10:48 am

Dont want to create confusion,i used a china based seller on ebay,search ebay dermedik,it took 7 days or so to reach me and am on my sevond bottle.i got 100% and water it down.
:)

MemberMember
(@nearbykestrel)

Posted : 01/11/2018 11:03 am

Awesome thanks all! Will check out.

Ah actually just found this: [Link Removed]

Looks promising! Looks like ebay took down some sellers before.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/11/2018 1:39 pm

2 hours ago, Quadboy said:

Dont want to create confusion,i used a china based seller on ebay,search ebay dermedik,it took 7 days or so to reach me and am on my sevond bottle.i got 100% and water it down.

Nothing comes up for me under "dermedik TCA" or "TCA" at all in fact for any seller, have they been banned from eBay?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/11/2018 2:50 pm

1 hour ago, unbreakable1 said:
Nothing comes up for me under "dermedik TCA" or "TCA" at all in fact for any seller, have they been banned from eBay?

Just looked and your right,been a while since i bought mine,looks like its available at amazon uk,most likely a chinese seller.