Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NearbyKestrel

Best place to buy TCA peels in UK?

Hey all,

I've been searching for a while and I can't seem to find any decent reliable places in the UK that sell TCA peels (of any strength).

Has anyone in the UK found a good place?

Cheers

I live in the uk and always buy mine from make up artists choice. I know its not a uk company but its the only place i trust and i have never had any trouble ordering with them.

46 minutes ago, clareabella said:

I live in the uk and always buy mine from make up artists choice. I know its not a uk company but its the only place i trust and i have never had any trouble ordering with them.

Yes this. MUAC always.

Dont want to create confusion,i used a china based seller on ebay,search ebay dermedik,it took 7 days or so to reach me and am on my sevond bottle.i got 100% and water it down.
:)

2 hours ago, Quadboy said:

Dont want to create confusion,i used a china based seller on ebay,search ebay dermedik,it took 7 days or so to reach me and am on my sevond bottle.i got 100% and water it down.
:)

Nothing comes up for me under "dermedik TCA" or "TCA" at all in fact for any seller, have they been banned from eBay? Edited by unbreakable1

1 hour ago, unbreakable1 said:

Nothing comes up for me under "dermedik TCA" or "TCA" at all in fact for any seller, have they been banned from eBay?
Just looked and your right,been a while since i bought mine,looks like its available at amazon uk,most likely a chinese seller.
:) Edited by Guest