Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm new here (I hope this is the right board to put this on) and would love some reviews of these not-so-common products. Most seemed to have great ingredient lists. I'm making a Christmas list. biggrin.gif Thanks so much for your time!

Lanolin-Agg-Tval Victoria Eggwhite Facial Soaps

Desert Essence Cleansing Bar Tea Tree Therapy

Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Pure-Castile Soap, Tea Tree

Propolis Soap w/ manuka honey + oil 3.5oz = 100g from manukahoneyusa.com

Madeleine Ritchie Skin Health Creme with UMF 18+ Active Manuka Honey

Madeleine Ritchie Manuka Honey Skin Care Soap with Vitamin E and Propolis

Sea Buckthorn Skin Care Bar by Aubrey Organics

No never used any of these products. But I have used products from Desert Essence their tea tree oil cleansing pads.. I was younger but cant remeber if they worked good or not?.

The "Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp" I have read that if you have the right amount of hemp seed oil that it will act like a moisturizer. So I dont know.

Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Pure-Castile Soap, Tea Tree

Broke me out...soap causes me to get large hard clogs in my pores w/out fail. The commercial skin bars with softening agents and surfactants added don't seem to do that (such as Dove sensitive skin bar), but pure soaps always do. I do love using their almond soap as hand wash though.

Never used the products u mentioned. However I have been using the Manuka Honey and Oil Gel from Living Nature but I only use it whenever my face goes dry from applying BP. It's suppose to soothe skin, reduce inflammation and is an antiseptic/antibacterial. I also use it on my back where some blemishes had started to sprout! This product from Living Nature also contains Australian Tea tree oil which is known as an alternative to the more drying (and bleaching)benzoyl peroxide. My complaints about manuka and TTO is that the smell is a bit unpleasant.

Well, I ordered Living Nature's Wild Pansy and Zinc Sunfilter (Water, macadamia nut oil, meadowfoam oil, titanium dioxide silica, zinc oxide silica, wheat straw extract, wheatgerm oil, manuka honey, shea butter, grapefruit oil, coffee extract, vitamin E, carrot oil, lemon myrtle, lavender oil, wild pansy extract and manuka oil.) because I wanted a sunscreen thing that *might* do a little more than protect and moisturize (hopefully, it will be great). I also got:

-Sea Buckthorn Skin Care Bar by Aubrey Organics

(Palm Oil, Coconut Fatty Acids, Peanut Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Shea butter, Sea Buckthorn oil, Sandalwood oil, preservative (citrus seed extract, vit a, c, e))

-Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Pure-Castile Soap, Tea Tree 5 oz (140 g)

(Saponified Organic Coconut, Organic Palm & Organic Olive Oils (with Retained Glycerin), Water, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Salt, Vitamin E)

And a manuka oil facial bar. I figure they're so cheap, I may as well try. If it doesn't work, oh well. I won't use them all at once, of course eusa_doh.gif