Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"There is no single disease which causes more psychic trauma, more maladjustment between parents and children, more general insecurity and feelings of inferiority and greater sums of psychic suffering than does acne vulgaris." --Sulzberger & Zaldems, 1948

a good reason is because it is a common disease that occurs on the face.Port wine stains could cause mental trauma but it is not very common. Also acne occurs during adolescence, when social acceptance is a high priority as well as a time when kids are more mentally fragile.

There's more to it than just washing your face.While that helps, factors that can lead to acne include stress as well as your hereditary makeup.

no you will get acne when you are masterbating, and the only way to clear it is to whipe the cum on your face.

Guest Brandon
c'mon we need some stupid people to step up to the plate.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i will hurt you if you do that...sort of like the advil thing???? dont ruin it elsa.

yupp-you must be jackin' off to Perry Mason or some shit.I don't got all night.Got class tommorow so I have to hit the sack.

elsa-Go get that zit girl.get it.

happy beatings people. wink.gif

its funny joe cuz my friend who i normally go to san diego with every summer showed me that same pic in your avatar right before we left to hit the waves. great inspiration let me tell you eusa_liar.gif