Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
QuestionMark

Accutane - How long!?

This is my first post here, and i'm wondering: How long after starting Acutane did it take for your acne to clear up? I've been on it for a little over 4 months now, and while i've seen minor imporvement, i still have a lot of redness (i dont know if it's small red spots, or scars?) around the mouth and nose. I'm curious if anyone's had the same kind of thing. Has anyone else had result with Acutane after the 4 month mark?

This is my first post here, and i'm wondering:  How long after starting Acutane did it take for your acne to clear up?  I've been on it for a little over 4 months now, and while i've seen minor imporvement, i still have a lot of redness (i dont know if it's small red spots, or scars?) around the mouth and nose.  I'm curious if anyone's had the same kind of thing.  Has anyone else had result with Acutane after the 4 month mark?

Im in my 6th month and I only have one blemish its very small though can't even call it a zit jut a small red dot wink.gif had been clear for almost 2 months before that but its going away. It shouldn't matter...you should keep taking tane until your 100% clear anyway so just take your pills everyday and stay on schedule before you know it you won't need it and will be clear! GL