Notifications
Clear all

Long term acutane

MemberMember
(@dhammer)

Posted : 01/05/2018 2:45 am

Hey people, I am one of the many sufferers of long term acutane side effects I struggle with a lot but what really has be down is very very low libido and eye floaters
im just here for hope! What should I do? What has helped others in the same situation as me? I did accurate for 4 months on 30 mg two years ago and I got my floaters one year ago. My libido has gradually gone down since I got off acutane and it is now very low. I miss my old self before acutane and Im only 17.

MemberMember
(@fiksi)

Posted : 01/05/2018 11:47 am

8 hours ago, DHammer said:

Hey people, I am one of the many sufferers of long term acutane side effects I struggle with a lot but what really has be down is very very low libido and eye floaters
im just here for hope! What should I do? What has helped others in the same situation as me? I did accurate for 4 months on 30 mg two years ago and I got my floaters one year ago. My libido has gradually gone down since I got off acutane and it is now very low. I miss my old self before acutane and Im only 17.

Did you have any eye floaters before? How quickly did they develop? I have light eye floaters, but had these even before tane. Best I know, there is a laser to try and treat them... may or may not work.

Did you test your hormone levels? What supplements did you try? Did you try L-carnitine?

Some side effects of tane are permanent... I really hope you can fix it.