Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devil Fish

DRY SKIN, LOOKING FOR OILY MOSTERIZER

i have dye skin (it is never oily). Can someone recommend a product that can be bought in the store that mosterizes not necicarily oily but works real well against dry skin

I think you don't acne acne then, right? Well, I use clean and clear Shine COntrol Moisturizer...it's not made to clear you ar anything. It just doesn't clog pores and won't make your skin feel oily like most of moisturizers do. For night it'd get something stronger cause noone sees you anyway..I use neutrogena sensitive skin one...

cetaphil moisturizer. comes in green label bottle.

that or eucerin skin renewal lotion.

those are the 2 best face lotions i've ever used.

Hi, the best lotion i'v tried for dry facial skin is,

Olay Complete Ultra-Rich Moisture Lotion For Extra Dry Skin. It has vitamins A, E, B3, pro-vitamins B5, Zinc Oxide and SPF 15. Its Non-Comedogenic.

It feels really smooth on my face. It doesn't clog pores.

This is definitely the one to get.

replying to post 2, actually i have acned scin. (i think thats the answer.

anyways do u mean this product? http://acne.org/rate_item.php?item_id=11 or this product http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...1589247-1539969

the first one is 4 oz and 2nd 8 oz.

wow, now I am curious of the difference. It looks like the second one is actually just a general skin moisturizer but a lot of people seem to use in on their face. If you look at the reviews at drugstore.com the skin moisturizer got a much better rating than the face moisturizer. I think the problem with the face moisturizer is the added sunscreen which some people have a reaction to and which also leaves a 'sheen' on your face that a lot confuse with greasyness.