Notifications
Clear all

Needling Small Area Vs Full Face - Better Results

MemberMember
(@kangol)

Posted : 01/04/2018 2:09 am

This came to my mind as I'm pondering whether to micro needle the whole face or focus on just a small area with acne scars first.
My theory is that the body can focus more energy in healing the small injured area as opposed to spreading its energy in healing multiple areas, thus weakening its energy and giving weaker results.

So I'm thinking of micro-needling the right temple first, then the left temple the next week, then the right cheek a week after, left cheek the week after that.

Does this theory hold?

MemberMember
(@ailaeshiz)

Posted : 01/04/2018 2:27 am

Well, not to burst your bubble, but scars along the temple are notoriously difficult to fix so you may not see any results there unless you're trying to fix pigmentation issues, regardless of how it's applied. As for the rest, I don't think the overall results will differentiate all that much tho the rate of healing may be affected.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/04/2018 8:07 am

You can needle a scar area,some might say that the rest of skin is perfect so why do all?

if you do whe face the whole face should taut up and this pulls the skin and reduces wrinkles and should help the scarred area also as the skin is being pulled.

the concern i would have is how a persons skin reacts to certain types of needling.so doing your entire face might not be a good idea as your skin might not be suited to certain needling methods and end up messed up.

dermaroller i dont recommend due to my experience,some might say opposite.
:)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/04/2018 7:30 pm

Simple Answer, if it's not broken don't fix it. Do not needle your whole face. Do the scars only. They have scar tissue that needs breaking up. Peels would be a better whole face solution, it does not damage the skin barrier like a needle.