Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Riven

California water

Guys, straight to the point , so this summer i went to Oakland for a month for vacation , i am not american, everything was fine at first, acne just little bit and it was managable nothing to be self-conscious about then went back home for a month and it started going bad but still nothing really bad and then after that month i went back to Oakland to study and now 4 months in skin looking like shit dull, some painful bumps, scabbed over pimples, i am too self-conscious, worst nye, and i doubted the water at first cause skin was acting so weird like id wash my face and id get dead skin on my face nose like on nose crease and then it spread to my cheeks and forehead and sometimes i wont get a damn thing, it is confusing A LOT  and my skin got OILIER like id feel something walking on my face i think its oil drippin or something i am just confused as hell and oh there was a time in those 4 months where i trained with the swim team and whenever i get out of the pool my skin would be dry as hell small dead skins pieces everywhere but the inflammation would be calm !  i am going home soon like in two weeks i dont know what am i going to tell the derm exactly so id help him diagnose  because I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING ACCUTANE

Anyone ?

And oh yeah 3 brothers 1 little sister mom and dad did not have acne what so ever aunt did have it til she was 25 uncle as well, two older brothers the oldest 1 did not have it except teen acne and my other brother is in Cali as well he told me he started experiencing some kind of acne on neck and back like folliculitis small bumps with whiteheads that come and go and my older brother is fine cause he is in europe and the water is fine there