Notifications
Clear all

Can anyone help

MemberMember
(@sturdyp)

Posted : 01/03/2018 8:14 pm

Hi,
Never had acne before last year, i came back for asia in feb last year and it went down hill from then. Only started with the odd spots but recently i had the worst cheek acne. Im vegan and eat mostly veg, oats and fruit. Ive used everything to the pointi think ive made it worst. Im trying to just leave it now. I thought it could be an allergy.
Its puss spots but recently had cystic acne.

MemberMember
(@vtr)

Posted : 01/05/2018 5:42 pm

Can you help us with some more information please? How old are you? What products/treatments have you tried? Have you discussed this with your doctor?

MemberMember
(@sturdyp)

Posted : 01/06/2018 12:19 pm

hi, 
Im 21. Before travelling i just used neutrogena face mask wash which worked and only moisturize when my face felt dry. 
but once i started getting acne i went to doctors where i got benzoyl peroxide stick to put on my spots, it worked my spots disappeared. Then they came back again worse than before,  i used it again but it didn't work this time and made them worse in fact as i have really sensitive skin. i told my doctor who then put me on lymecycline 1  a day , which did nothing for my skin. I told my doctors i got acne once i came home from travelling which they said probably because i was in the sun but i never have it before i went away? 
ive tried a lot of products even making my own face masks and ive  tried eliminating food. i have a lot of pigmentation now to. 
so i thought maybe im just putting to many products and shit on my face, so ive gone back to just washing it morning and night with the neutrogena face wash. 
another thing is that i started vaping last march. my brother thought it could be the vape as it fits the dates of when my skin ent really bad. I also read up about other people getting Acne from it. So i havent vaped for 2 days now and they seem to look better already. what are your thoughts?
thank you :) 

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 01/06/2018 1:29 pm

here is some other threads regarding vaping and acne
https://www.acne.org/search.html?q=vaping&i=forum-posts

MemberMember
(@sturdyp)

Posted : 01/06/2018 1:51 pm

Thank you, im going to stop amd see if its the vape.