Notifications
Clear all

Makeup and Making Out

MemberMember
(@fridayfriday28)

Posted : 01/03/2018 10:27 am

Does anyone on here wear LOTS of foundation to cover their acne, only to find that after a makeout session with your partner it ends up ALL OVER them? I've recently started dating this guy and I feel it's way too soon for me to be able to show him my face without makeup. Plus when I'm going out somewhere nice I definitely want to wear plenty to look good! 
He doesn't seem too thrilled about it though :/ any suggestions?? I use setting powder, 24hr colorstay makeup... I can't think of anything else! 

MemberMember
(@bellacat)

Posted : 01/04/2018 5:47 pm

On 1/3/2018 at 7:27 AM, FridayFriday28 said:

Does anyone on here wear LOTS of foundation to cover their acne, only to find that after a makeout session with your partner it ends up ALL OVER them? I've recently started dating this guy and I feel it's way too soon for me to be able to show him my face without makeup. Plus when I'm going out somewhere nice I definitely want to wear plenty to look good! 
He doesn't seem too thrilled about it though :/ any suggestions?? I use setting powder, 24hr colorstay makeup... I can't think of anything else! 

Hmmm I've had that happen once or twice but usually not a issue. I do worry about it messing up the make up around my mouth on my face though, if you're using setting powder maybe try a primer too? Also maybe try softer, lighter kisses when you're out and save the heavy make outs for later when it's just you too or when the lights are out. 

MemberMember
(@ethelcurtis)

Posted : 03/15/2018 9:31 am

On 1/5/2018 at 3:47 AM, bellacat said:
Hmmm I've had that happen once or twice but usually not a issue. I do worry about it messing up the make up around my mouth on my face though, if you're using setting powder maybe try a primer too? Also maybe try softer, lighter kisses when you're out and save the heavy make outs for later when it's just you too or when the lights are out.

nice sharing!!