Exercising with pro...

Notifications
Clear all

Exercising with product on

MemberMember
(@jonathanbaek)

Posted : 01/01/2018 10:22 pm

I recently purchased the Acne.org regimen and noticed that it tells me to wash my face twice in intervals of 10-12 hours. I am on my high school basketball team, and play basketball basically everyday. If I do my skin care routine in the morning and play basketball with sweat dripping all over my face during the middle of the day, what do I do? Do I wash my face again? Just pat my face down with a towel until it's time for me to wash my face again? I'm mainly asking because I want the best results for my skin, but the sweat gets in the way. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

MemberMember
(@hopeful74)

Posted : 01/02/2018 10:43 am

I have the same question....but I am a runner on the track team. I asked the same question but I also have to add sunblock to my routine since I am outside and my skin is sensitive to the epiduo forte that I am on. Today is my first day back so I plan to apply my sunscreen (not waterproof since i can't find any that are acne friendly) and blot my sweat as it drips. When I get home wash my face instead of doing it before i go to bed. Would love to have some people on this site chime in as to how they handled sports/acne/and sunscreen...... My doctor told me just to splash my face with water to remove the sweat and wash as normal but I just plan to wash when I get home after practice.

MemberMember
(@hopeful74)

Posted : 01/02/2018 7:18 pm

2 hours ago, Control Panel said:
This is correct. Don't wash more than twice per day. I responded to Jonathan's concern on what to do. You should do the same thing but follow the sunscreen product's instructions on what to do if sweating. It should say something like reapply every two hours that you're in the sun/every hour that you're sweating/immediately upon towel-drying. Don't cleanse the skin again until you do your evening regimen.

Thank you!!! I appreciate the advice.

MemberMember
(@jonathanbaek)

Posted : 01/03/2018 3:37 pm

Thank you guys!