Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bellamarie567

I have hyperpigmetation that lasts forever. I just ordered a new product will it help?

Hey so I recently changed my skincare regimen because my skin started flaking and breaking out with those little pesky pimples. So the good news is I haven’t gotten a new pimple in 2 days but I have this annoying cluster of pimples on my forehead. I just recently ordered the Avène Cleanance Expert all over treatment. I’m not sure though if that will help with the hyperpigmentation. Does anyone have any ideas?

Just now, Bellamarie567 said:

Hey so I recently changed my skincare regimen because my skin started flaking and breaking out with those little pesky pimples. So the good news is I haven’t gotten a new pimple in 2 days but I have this annoying cluster of pimples on my forehead. I just recently ordered the Avène Cleanance Expert all over treatment. I’m not sure though if that will help with the hyperpigmentation. Does anyone have any ideas?

Oh I also forgot the other acne on my face cleared up while changing my regimen but not the preexisting on my forehead. The Avène treatment will be shipped by Thursday.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes