Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LastStraw

Have you guys tried this stuff?

I was looking through ebay and I came by this ad...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5522247550

It seems REALLY REALLY REALLY tempting because the guy has so many good feedbacks...like 8000 or something. And this stuff is also suppose to be more natural or something. I don't know...right now I'm on Natures Cure and it's been the 2nd week and I do see a difference. But I want to substitute this for my Cetaphil cleaner...anyone here tried this stuff?

i have not used it but i just read through it and now i'm tempted to buy it, cuz theres a money back guarantee. even though i am already clear from my prescriptions but its just so much work that i do every day twice a day, and 30 seconds once a day for this stuff sounds so tempting...

plus i like natural products...hmm...what to do.

I don't know. I really want to try this out too because it sounds so easy but I'm so damn skeptical now because I feel so cheated from my past experience with acne medicine. I've been promised this and that and nothing worked. This seemed too good to be damn true but the guy has so many damn good feedbacks. They can't be fake or else that is the best scam I've seen to date. I don't know either. I've already wasted SOOOO much money on stuff that don't faking work and I don't want to be scammed out again.

i went to their website. it has 2% bp in it, among lots of other things. i ordered some bc i can always return it. i will see if i like it and post back here.

I wouldn't buy anything from nom professional pages that have 100 size fonts and that shout..GUARANTEED! ACNE CURE!

There is no sure, dumbass (who ever tries to sell)

I just ordered Carley Clear and Smooth. I had the extra money laying around and wanna give it a shot. Hopefully it works. I'll let you guys know how everythings going once I get it. Wish me Luck. eusa_dance.gif