Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

As you know from my previous post, I've begun using Tea Tree Oil. I like the product, however the place I bought it from (The Body Shop) is very expensive and comes in small quantities.

Does anyone know how the Thursday Plantation products work and can they be shipped to the US?

I can't handle the smell of TTO;It triggers my migraines. However, my sister is totally into TTO, and she recently bought some Thursday Plantation at a health food store in our town, so they must ship to the US. She is really pleased with the quality and the price is more reasonable than The Body Shop.

Why go through thrid parties when you can get it from the source? I dont understand that?.. Anyways I have used Tea Tree Oil and its awsome just gotta keep using it.

http://www.thursdayplantation.com.au/products/default.cfm

check out their

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne - 25g tube

Tea Tree Medicated Gel contains 20% tea tree oil, making it one of the most powerful natural acne treatments available. The gel works against bacteria to unblock your skin’s sebaceous ducts, which, if left untreated, form nasty whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne lesions. A small amount of camphor in the formulation helps to cool the skin and can reduce itchiness.

Walgreens sells TTO as well (~$10/oz I believe). I don't know how the price compares to thursday plantation, but it I'll bet it's a lot cheaper than the Body Shop.

ps - walgreens is a drugstore chain, in case you don't have one near you and had no idea where i was talking about....one of yours will probably have TTO in the first aid section.

this is the brand they sell: http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jht...push&navCount=0. (You should be able to find it in the local store).