Notifications
Clear all

Butt Acne

MemberMember
(@zad)

Posted : 12/29/2017 9:31 pm

Hi
just wanted to let any other sufferers know what I've come across to entirely rid myself of butt acne.
i use MMS solution on all scratches etc and have been doing so for a few years. About a year ago I thought I'd try it on my butt acne which I've had for approx 40 yrs. severity comes and goes though was always there and unsightly!
if you are going to use it tho be very careful not to make it too strong and keep it away from kids!!!
i make up a solution of approx 3mm MMS solution, 15mm Citric Acid solution and 50mm pure water.
Let it sit for a few hours then just pour a little into the palm of your hand and wipe it across and into your butt for 10 seconds or so.
You should notice a difference the next day and it should be gone after a week I imagine.
its just part of my routine once a day after a shower.
if anyone tries this I'd love to hear how it went.
if you have any questions I imagine this site has a way of sending an Im or something.
good luck:)

MemberMember
(@99f)

Posted : 12/30/2017 6:11 pm

Happy to hear this worked for you. People have had success with salt baths and bleach baths. Wikipedia shows the skincare and healthcare / pharmaceutical sector is vehemently against MMS solution which in my opinion only speaks to its effectiveness.. Acne is a multi billion dollar industry and they want you to keep rubbing useless creams on yourself for $$$$.. I have cured my back/butt/body acne with medication but if I was still suffering from it I would strongly consider it

MemberMember
(@zad)

Posted : 12/30/2017 8:31 pm

Hi 99f
interseting you should say that - I was wondering if I would be banned for posting on its effectiveness given I imagine this site receives some heavy sponsorship $ from conventional treatments ( though I could be wrong).
i wish I knew about it years ago - it's completely transformed the area and I imagine works on any part of the body.
just a warning though... I have used it elsewhere (neck, face, arms etc) and on occasion applied a MMS soaked cloth to the area and burnt the hell out of my skin. HoweverI've never burnt myself by simply rubbing it on by hand though I'm sure this could happen if you made the solution too strong.