Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jojo07

How to know if you popped a cyst successfully?

So last night I noticed an under the skin bump, Idk why but I decided to squeeze it and a little bit of puss came out. This morning the bump was still there, just a tiny bit less swollen. I applied a heat compress onto the pimple and managed to get LOTS of gunk out. This pimple was never sore to the touch or else I NEVER would have attempted popping it. I’ve iced it but there’s still a small bump under the skin...does this mean there’s more? :/ or is it just swelling that will go down? What should I do to the pimple to reduce redness and swelling and make it heal quickly? This is the only pimple on face and it’s greatly bothering me and hurting my confidence 

You dont pop,squeeze or pick so no there is no successfull way to do it.if it were done properly if there is a proper wsy,you would more likely sterlise to stop bacteria,use a sterile lence with a cutting edge and create a cut in the zit for the puss to exit with very little squeezing as it causes inflammation.then a topical anti biotic applied after it seals itself up.
:)