Notifications
Clear all

Clear Skin to Acne Breakouts (vice-versa 99x)

MemberMember
(@smigggy)

Posted : 12/28/2017 4:14 am

Hi! I'm 18 years old and I live in the PH. 

Right now, I'm dealing with acne breakouts.

I don't know why I breakout, I have a well-maintained skin care routine, I have a balanced diet I don't have allergics or such, I always drink water like all the time, and I always have enough sleep. With this, I don't why I breakout.

I get sad everytime I saw an acne appears in my face. And when its cystic I get really really sad. 

I've already used different acne treatments like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, tea tree oil, and aloe vera. 

I don't get why I breakout. Please do help me with this. I'm sick and tired dealing with this pimples. It's always like I have clear skin now and then after a few days I breakout then the cycle continuous... 
Any suggestion will really help alot.
Inserted here is my current face status
1. Pimple below the chin
2. Acne markssssss

20171228_161520.jpg

MemberMember
(@thelastship)

Posted : 12/29/2017 12:14 am

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about your problem! If it's any consolation, your skin does not look bad at all, though I can see how it can get annoying.

I suggest a natural approach. Since over the counter medications and harsh acne treatments didn't work for you, I think your next best bet is to go holistic.

Try these two things:

1) Raw Honey + Organic Green Tea + Pomegranate Seed Oil + Turmeric Mask
This will get rid of your spots and your hyperpigmentation.

2) Lavender Oil & Tea Tree Oil Spot Treatment
Not only is this combination relaxing, but it calms the skin, reduces redness and aids in the healing of acne.

Try these two treatments daily for two weeks, and see how you feel about the results. They are quite messy, let me warn you, but they make your skin soft, smooth, and radiant. My skin is quite similar to yours, maybe a bit worse, and today, after months of using this regimen, my skin is the best it has ever been (though it began working from the beginning, and I saw immediate results).

Good luck! Trust me, try this and see if you like it!

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 12/29/2017 2:50 am

Looks like it will pass in time. BP or salicylic acid face washes would probably deal with your pimples.