Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi there! I'm 18 years old and i live here in the PH. So, I've been dealing with my facial acne since i entered college. My acne started when I was in my first year first semester. My acne can be classified in between mild and severe. 

From time to time, I managed to get clear skin but it will only last for about a week or two. Then new sets of pimples will arise. 

I've already tried TONS of products like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, tea tree oil, aloe vera and different BRANDS like eskinol, nature republic, celeteque, nivea, garnier, and many more.

I've never felt really sad and conscious about myself until today (dec28, 2017 - im now in my 3rd yr in college). Why? Because i've recently MANAGED AGAIN to clear my skin, i thought i'll be able to clear my skin for a long time but it only lasted 3days. And i'm really starting ti get depressed. 

Anyways, my skin care routine is as follows:
1. Cleanser (Glycolic Acid soap)
2. Toner (Eskinol)
3. Acne treatment (Quick Fix - Pimple Eraser)
4. Moisturizer (Aloe Vera Gel)
5. Scrub (1-2x a week only - Human Heart Nature Detox Scrub)
6. Masks (1-2x a week only - either beauty fix oil control peel off mask, Aloe Vera Mask, Atomi Peel Gel Mask) 

I don't know what else to do!!! I think I'm doing everything that I can. I am OK with my DIET. I ALWAYS drink about 8 glasses of water or more. And I always clean my face using my regimen! I don't know whats the problem with me. Please help huhu

*inserted is my current skin condition:
I have an active acne in my chin, the rest are just acne marks (red ones)

20171228_161912.jpg

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes