Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well yesterday at the mall I went to the Body Shop and they have a huge line of Tea Tree Oil products. After a long chat with the sales woman, she convinced me to buy it. I had heard alot of hype about it on the internet and decided to give it a try.

I put it on that night, and while the results this morning are not astonishing, they are promising. My pimples all look smaller, dryer, and my face less red (when I wake up after putting on 2.5% BP, my face is very red). As far as dryness & burning on my skin, it fell in between what BP and SA do for me. BP makes my skin burny and SA makes it tight and dry to the point where it hurts to open my mouth. The TTO burnt a little bit and my skin felt a little dry, but both symptoms went away in a hour or so.

So I will be sure to keep you guys posted on how this product continues to work for me. And I must say, IT BEST WORK because a package of 15 TTO pads cost $8 and .75 oz of TTO moisturizer cost $10!

And for the record, I have moderate-ish acne consisting of tiny bumps on most of my face and it tends to be very red. Most of my face is very dry, but my forehead can get a little oily.

Now I'm at the end of day two and I don't really know what to say. My skin looks... different. I don't know if its better or worse. It seems like the pimples may be smoothing out almost but it might even look a little shiny, which would make no sense since I'm using a TTO mattifying moisturzer. Anyways, my skin feels slightly dry, perhaps a little burny in spots but not even close to how dry and awful SA makes my skin feel.

Wish me luck and I'll continue to keep you posted.

I also use tea tree oil, have noticed lil break outs here and there, but 2 days you wont see results. Tea Tree Oil takes awhile to work.