Notifications
Clear all

extreme redness of the face

MemberMember
(@awstenknight)

Posted : 12/27/2017 9:53 am

i have this skin condition where my face and only my face goes bright/dark red all the time. ive been to the hospital for it and its been confirmed that i dont have rosacea and ive had a blood test that brought up that ive had slap cheek syndrome in the past which i have, and that i have an infection similar to tonsillitis. i was put on a course of penicillin where i took 86 pills in 10 days and it did nothing to my face and the redness. ive found nothing online where people have the same thing happening to them as me and the doctors said there was nothing they can do for it. its starting to ruin my life and effect me really bad. ive turned down going out so many times because of it and i never leave my house as im scared my face will go red when im out. ive always struggled with my self esteem, confidence and self harm from a pretty young age and all this is making it all worse. i dont have any pictures of my face when it happens but its only my cheeks that go red; not my forehead, nose, chin or anything. some parts of my face go darker than other parts but it alternates. ive changed my work hours because of it and its effecting my wages and the money i make and i really dont know what to do. i know other people have worse problems than me and that makes me feel worse about it. im getting to a point where id rather be dead than live like this everyday and its pathetic. please help.

MemberMember
(@kelvin-nathanael)

Posted : 06/26/2018 10:26 am

Are still here? I feel u and i have same condition with u... i wish u contact me to my email for sharing... maybe its helped a little

[removed]

Im waiting... wish u still here

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 07/18/2018 5:03 pm

Try Soothe by Rodan and Fields.  I've had clients swear by it; they've tried EVERYTHING and these are the only products that have gotten red of the redness. Message if you have any questions.

e43e67f3bac47b880cde8322fbc93b49.jpg