Notifications
Clear all

Stopping Accutane half way

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 12/26/2017 8:16 am

Hey guys, Ive been taking accutane for the past 3 months and I have stopped breaking out completely ( I had high mild acne) been taking 30mg, however I have been experienced a very bad side effect yes even worse than acne and im stopping the drug the question is will my acne return and if so will it return 100% or will it be like 70% better? Thanks

MemberMember
(@turko)

Posted : 12/26/2017 8:48 am

Well, probably they will come back in the same way, you had toto have finished the treatment properly.

I took this drug and my body was never the same again, the acne always come back even doing everything right. Maybe you made the right choice, can I know which side effect made you stop?

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 12/26/2017 9:21 am

33 minutes ago, Turko said:

Well, probably they will come back in the same way, you had toto have finished the treatment properly.

I took this drug and my body was never the same again, the acne always come back even doing everything right. Maybe you made the right choice, can I know which side effect made you stop?

I started releasing semen everyday when I sleep made me way to tired, weak, not confident

MemberMember
(@turko)

Posted : 12/26/2017 10:20 am

Are you sure this is Accutane related?

Never heard of it,I particularly (not taking anything) have this rarely. Maybe it's because you're not putting it off through sex or masturbation for a long time?

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 12/26/2017 10:53 am

32 minutes ago, Turko said:

Are you sure this is Accutane related?

Never heard of it,I particularly (not taking anything) have this rarely. Maybe it's because you're not putting it off through sex or masturbation for a long time?

no its from accutane started since taking it day 1

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 12/27/2017 3:39 am

anyone else?

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 12/27/2017 7:09 am

bump

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 12/27/2017 3:37 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@fiksi)

Posted : 12/28/2017 10:26 am

I have not had your reaction, but had other severe issues on tane and stopped it... in 5th month. Just do it.