Notifications
Clear all

Diane 35 and tetralysal 300mg

MemberMember
(@mhatsune29)

Posted : 12/26/2017 6:12 am

Hello guys,
im currently taking Diane 35 and taking it for 15 days really made me breakouts a lot,Im scared if its really like this,please give me an assurance on this because I feel like I want to stop it and dont continue anymore..I seek a dermatologist already and he prescribed me a tetralysal and also Acretin is it really will work?it has been 1 week doesnt see any results yet.

MemberMember
(@mhatsune29)

Posted : 12/28/2017 3:05 am

On 12/26/2017 at 3:12 PM, Mhatsune29 said:

Hello guys,
im currently taking Diane 35 and taking it for 15 days really made me breakouts a lot,Im scared if its really like this,please give me an assurance on this because I feel like I want to stop it and dont continue anymore..I seek a dermatologist already and he prescribed me a tetralysal and also Acretin is it really will work?it has been 1 week doesnt see any results yet.

Please help me,

MemberMember
(@jollyhohnson)

Posted : 12/29/2017 12:38 pm

Am I right in thinking that Diane 35 is a form of birth control pill? Birth control pills can be really helpful for controlling acne, and it certainly cleared up my teenage acne when I was younger. Sometime starting a new treatment can make acne get worse before it gets better, especially if you're stressing out about it. If you are really unsure about the treatment I would recommend you talk to your dermatologist.
The combination of oral antibiotics (tetralysal) and a topical retinoid (Acretin) is a commonly prescribed remedy. It works for some but not for others. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of taking antibiotics.

MemberMember
(@mhatsune29)

Posted : 12/29/2017 2:50 pm

2 hours ago, Jollyhohnson said:

Am I right in thinking that Diane 35 is a form of birth control pill? Birth control pills can be really helpful for controlling acne, and it certainly cleared up my teenage acne when I was younger. Sometime starting a new treatment can make acne get worse before it gets better, especially if you're stressing out about it. If you are really unsure about the treatment I would recommend you talk to your dermatologist.
The combination of oral antibiotics (tetralysal) and a topical retinoid (Acretin) is a commonly prescribed remedy. It works for some but not for others. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of taking antibiotics.

Yes it is a birth control pill,but the dermatologist I seek was like he doesnt care about the patient he even didnt look in my face and just prescribed ointment and at first he wants me to take Accutane already without asking my health condition.

MemberMember
(@jollyhohnson)

Posted : 01/12/2018 10:16 am

Remember, you don't have to take Accutane if you don't want to. Just tell him you would rather avoid it and try other treatments instead.

MemberMember
(@mhatsune29)

Posted : 01/14/2018 11:47 am

Yeah I said I dont want and rather try some medicine:)
but I wont gonna go back there Ill find new dermatologist.