Sick of redness. Pl...

Notifications
Clear all

Sick of redness. Please help!

MemberMember
(@improvedcat)

Posted : 12/26/2017 4:35 am

Hi everyone. So I™ve been on the regimen for 11 months now, and I™m happy to say that I™ve achieved almost 100% clear skin which is a miracle. Now that it is under control I want to focus on perfecting my regimen to where my face is no longer red and irritated. I currently use all acne.org products aside from the moisturizer. I use cerave with added jojoba oil in the am, and cetaphil with added jojoba oil in the pm. I am only using .5 of a pump morning and night, but I am still left with a red tint that lasts about 2 hours, then fades a little but is still slightly present all day after. What have you guys done differently to stop this? This is so frustrating because I keep reading about how this subsided within a few weeks, or even a few months for everybody, but for me it seems like it is here to stay :(  please somebody help me. I want a clear complexion with no redness. Should I go back to acne.org moisturizer? I am so desperate to solve this once and for all. Anything helps guys. Thanks

MemberMember
(@improvedcat)

Posted : 12/28/2017 2:47 am

bump

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 12/28/2017 3:18 am

Use a sunscreen regularly

MemberMember
(@improvedcat)

Posted : 01/09/2018 4:44 am

Bump. Please help!