Notifications
Clear all

Estroblock CLEARED my acne! Better than birth control.

MemberMember
(@blip)

Posted : 12/25/2017 10:00 pm

Hi everyone,

So for the past six years I've tried diet, naturopathy, visualizing, and birth control to get rid of my cysts and whiteheads that appear mainly on my jawline. Birth control was the only thing that totally cleared it, but made me so depressed I couldn't enjoy it.

So for the past two months I've been on Estroblock, which consists of DIM and Indole-3 carbinol. And WOW. I can't recommend this stuff enough. With birth control, I'd generally have to wait two to three months to see results. This stuff took about two weeks for me before I completely stopped breaking out. It freaking WORKS. And no mood-altering side effects. Also, I've been eating whatever the hell I want, including dairy and sugar. Still clear. Feels like a miracle pill and SUCH a relief. I had to spread the word.

MemberMember
(@fcntcsy)

Posted : 12/29/2017 12:47 am

So, what kind of hormonal acne did you have? Like what kind of imbalance was causing it? I suspect I have low estrogen and am wondering if this would work for me. I'm young, only 18, so I don't know if I would be prescribed many hormone altering things.