Notifications
Clear all

Splash water once a day and pat dry combating closed comedones

MemberMember
(@positivepositivepositive)

Posted : 12/25/2017 10:56 am

I know it may sound a bit irritated to someone that saying I'm quite clear while using adaplaene alone, once a day before bed without cleanser or anything else. Yet I don't want to use it neither.

I really do not like the idea of relying on certain thing to control my acne and my life.

Every time I stopped using adapalene I would get my clogged pores again, It is reasonable to think that in certain ways the topical helps with the skin turnover rate, regulating the sebum production or such, which also said the description.

Yet it also leads me to think: "Is it just suppressing my acne?"
I know when people using topical vitamin a, they would say it pushes out all the deep bad stuff first, in other words, an Initial breakout, then you'll be clear.
Which I felt the same way in the past one to two years.

Yet, every time I stopped using it my acne would come back at the same spot I used to get pimple, for me It is now reasonable to think that it reaches not deep enough. Why Accutance would be the final cure is that it works from inside out not like the topical Vitamin A do the other way around.

Personal theory is to be continued, I still have some view wanted to write down, next time.

Anyways I would try to only update it after reaching a month or facing certain circumstances.

My goal is to stick to this routine for half a year at least, and judge only from there.

MemberMember
(@positivepositivepositive)

Posted : 04/23/2018 9:25 am

On 12/25/2017 at 11:56 PM, PositivePositivePositive said:

I know it may sound a bit irritated to someone that saying I'm quite clear while using adaplaene alone, once a day before bed without cleanser or anything else. Yet I don't want to use it neither.

I really do not like the idea of relying on certain thing to control my acne and my life.

Every time I stopped using adapalene I would get my clogged pores again, It is reasonable to think that in certain ways the topical helps with the skin turnover rate, regulating the sebum production or such, which also said the description.

Yet it also leads me to think: "Is it just suppressing my acne?"
I know when people using topical vitamin a, they would say it pushes out all the deep bad stuff first, in other words, an Initial breakout, then you'll be clear.
Which I felt the same way in the past one to two years.

Yet, every time I stopped using it my acne would come back at the same spot I used to get pimple, for me It is now reasonable to think that it reaches not deep enough. Why Accutance would be the final cure is that it works from inside out not like the topical Vitamin A do the other way around.

Personal theory is to be continued, I still have some view wanted to write down, next time.

Anyways I would try to only update it after reaching a month or facing certain circumstances.

My goal is to stick to this routine for half a year at least, and judge only from there.

It's safe to say plain water to combat comedone doesn't work even in five months time, when I try to wash it with towel, it breaks me out and saw lots of clogged pores. Now I'm starting my differin few days again, religiously, another few months of purging again Orz.