Notifications
Clear all

EXTREME FAIL

MemberMember
(@acne-babe)

Posted : 12/25/2017 5:40 am

hello
so after almost not pickin at my skin for one month and somthin
battlin dermatillomania ( a type of OCD )
my skin was doin great
it was healin
i was kinda left with some comodones under the skin in my forehead they r noot so visible but so triggering
and oneee healing pimple
it was great ! it almost healed and like i was left a lill hyperpigmented spot
and i knew iits gonna fade tmrw !
TILL YESTERDAY
i slept early
i got tooo much of sleep like 11 hours
its the weekend
and i woke up
to two crazy cysts on my cheek
like they r so painful
they r deeep with white heads on top looks like they r about to explode
and my nooosee was just fillled with junkk likeeee every inch of it is a blackhead
like i nver had blackhead like that they r bumpy
and BBILLLIONS OF COMODONES ON MY JAWS AND MY FOREHEAD COMODONES R LIKE TRIPPLED
btw i didnt eat anything new
likeee i didnt take dinner i slept early
but i took an oreo snack !
could it be the oreo ?
or i dunno
does anyone went thrugh somethin like that
btw im not on diet likeee i eat snacks and whatever i want i dunno
but im ready to go on diet to clear my skin
can anyone suggest any diet ?

MemberMember
(@kixhikari)

Posted : 02/06/2018 8:33 pm

Well, what stopped my acne and inflamation was stopping dairy (any kind of dairy products), because it triggers inflamation and imbalance your hormones and destroy your gut. If you have hormonal acne it's really the best you can do. 
I stopped gluten (I had leaky gut and it made me sick with all bumpy skin) Gluten is hard to stop so try just maybe to avoid it and see if the inflamation reduces. 
Most of all, avoid all junk food (including oreo !! lol)
I don't think one oreo biscuits gave you all those blackheads/bumpy skin/cysts. But it can trigger inflamation and create more sebum production (sugar/insuline level/ create hormonal imbalance thus more sebum)

Anti-inflammatory foods, you can try to eat more :
-veggies, fruits, alkaline foods
-green tea / herbal tea
-lot of water

Make sure your pillow case is changed every day or 2 days (or put a clean towel on it). Your face need to "rest" on a very clean pillow. 
Blackheads and bumpy skin can be due to a clogging pore product you put in your hair. Always put your hair up when you sleep so that it can't touch your face. 

To prevent your acne you need to find the root cause. 
For me it was : hormonal imbalance / stress / leaky gut/ liver disfunction. 

Please do not pick your pimpes, you'll be left with scars that are really hard to get away. I know it's hard but you can do it !! :)

Good luck. 

MemberMember
(@scarletear)

Posted : 02/11/2018 8:34 pm

TRUST ME. The food you eat is not going to have a very big impact. The oreo DEFINITELY is not the cause. Don't worry too much about what you eat, just make an effort to make your diet healthier because it's good for you and it is better for your skin. Try to limit dairy and simple carbs. But, diet will not cause acne.

I became a back sleeper so I wouldn't touch my face to the pillow. It probably doesn't effect it too much but I wanted to be sure. What has helped me is making sure my skin is clean, moisturized, and protected from the sun.

MemberMember
(@lifeswaitingtobegin)

Posted : 02/13/2018 10:31 pm

On 12/02/2018 at 1:34 AM, ScarletEar said:

TRUST ME. The food you eat is not going to have a very big impact. The oreo DEFINITELY is not the cause. Don't worry too much about what you eat, just make an effort to make your diet healthier because it's good for you and it is better for your skin. Try to limit dairy and simple carbs. But, diet will not cause acne.

I became a back sleeper so I wouldn't touch my face to the pillow. It probably doesn't effect it too much but I wanted to be sure. What has helped me is making sure my skin is clean, moisturized, and protected from the sun.

Couldnt disagree more I believe what you eat and put into your body has a massive impact on acne prone skin. From personal experience changing my diet led to a huge improvement in my acne.

MemberMember
(@scarletear)

Posted : 02/15/2018 11:29 am

On 2/13/2018 at 11:31 PM, LifesWaitingToBegin said:
On 2/11/2018 at 9:34 PM, ScarletEar said:

Couldnt disagree more I believe what you eat and put into your body has a massive impact on acne prone skin. From personal experience changing my diet led to a huge improvement in my acne.

I wouldn't say a massive impact but it varies from person to person. Anyway if he didn't change anything about his diet (except eating an oreo), it wouldn't cause a massive breakout after having consistently good skin.