Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ericie

Wearing Hats and so..

Ok.. i work at a place where you have to wear Hats. ONly once a week though. But evertime when i get back from working if sweat and all and my upperhead is not really looking very well. Also i get more pimples there!!

But is that really possible that by hats you will get more pimples? And i cant avoid it probably cry.gif cuz i ll av to wear it at my work!!!

Anything i can do against this??

I am into cycling so am constantly wearing a helmet when out and about, I also wear a cap/hat most of the time to save me from needing to sort out my hair biggrin.gif . I don't have any problems with additional breakouts around my forehead though. If I sweat I'll just wash my face again and moisturise afterwards to save my skin from drying.

i'm not a guy so i couldn't figure out this one, so i asked a friend and he said try a bandana. like how you have to change pillow every night, all you have to do is change your bandana since some workplace do not allow you to take home the uniform. durags apply too, i guess. can't think of ay other way sad.gif

i'm not a guy so i couldn't figure out this one, so i asked a friend and he said try a bandana. like how you have to change pillow every night, all you have to do is change your bandana since some workplace do not allow you to take home the uniform. durags apply too, i guess. can't think of ay other way sad.gif