Notifications
Clear all

RASH FROM LEMON AND HONEY???

MemberMember
(@jessx0g)

Posted : 12/24/2017 12:36 am

Okay so about a week ago I started applying a lemon and honey mix to my face. I did it twice a day and would leave it on over night....Yesterday I woke up and had a rash all over my face??? It's not too itchy but it is irritating,..my skin looks super dry and the rash is like microscopic little bumps some hv tiny tiny white heads filled with puss....others are just a bump with nothing to squeeze out just a bump..someone pls tell me this will be gone in a week as long as I stop putting lemon on my face

MemberMember
(@99f)

Posted : 12/24/2017 8:15 pm

Should go away if you stop applying the irritant

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/25/2017 10:24 pm

On 12/24/2017 at 0:36 AM, Jessx0g said:

Okay so about a week ago I started applying a lemon and honey mix to my face. I did it twice a day and would leave it on over night....Yesterday I woke up and had a rash all over my face??? It's not too itchy but it is irritating,..my skin looks super dry and the rash is like microscopic little bumps some hv tiny tiny white heads filled with puss....others are just a bump with nothing to squeeze out just a bump..someone pls tell me this will be gone in a week as long as I stop putting lemon on my face

You should not put lemon on your face. It's too acidic and can even cause a burn. Apply aloe vera gel on the area.